Our online directory now links to our new membership database. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on this link: https://stonyrunfriends.tpsdb.com/PictureDirectory.
- Click on “request password.”
- Enter your email address.
- Click on “Request Password.”
- Follow the instructions you receive in the resulting email from email@example.com.
- If you do not get that email, it may be because the email address you entered does not match the one we have on file. If that happens please contact the meeting office.
To use the directory in the future, just use the link in step 1 and enter your email address and password.
Once you are logged into the TouchPoint system, enter all or part of the first and/or last name of the person you want in the box under “Part of Name.” If your search does not locate that person, try entering fewer letters (eg., enter “ch” for a person who may be listed as “Chuck” or “Charles”).
We need your picture for this directory. If you have one we can use, click on the TouchPoint logo in the upper-left of the screen, then choose “Edit Picture” and upload the file with your picture in it. This is also a place where you can edit your email address and phone number.