Stony Run needs your financial help.
Your gifts are important
Nurturing support for all. A comforting respite. Quaker sensibility of local and world events. Through their work, Friends at Stony Run amplify their message of peace, justice and social responsibility in Baltimore and beyond.
Help Stony Run provide a spiritual home as we translate values into action! Please give generously today.
Stony Run has a ripple effect in our community
How can your gift support Stony Run?
Your gift enhances:
- Programs for our children’s spiritual development: First Day School, camping and academic scholarships, and Young Friends
- Stony Run’s role as a convener for peace and social justice initiatives, such as Unified Efforts, Maryland Alliance for Justice Reform, trauma healing workshops, and others
- Connections and nurture for members, attenders and Friends
- Our Meetinghouse, providing a place for worship, fellowship and good works to make better the lives of those around us
- Our Quaker heritage through the Burial Ground on Harford Road, caring for Friends since 1713
- Our membership and participation in the wider world of Friends, through Baltimore Yearly Meeting, Friends General Conference, Friends Committee on National Legislation, Friends Peace Teams, and other organizations
Ways to give to Stony Run:
- Set up automatic monthly giving directly from your bank account or donate securities.
- Make a one‐time or recurring donation online using the button at the top of this page.
- Mail a check.
- Include Stony Run as a beneficiary in your will.
- Purchase online through Amazon Smile. To start, go to smile.amazon.com and search for Baltimore Monthly Meeting of Friends Stony Run.
In addition to your gift, please consider contributing to the Meeting through donor advised funds, employer matching gifts, and community foundation grants.
Stony Run Friends Meeting is a 501(c)(3) tax‐exempt organization and donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law. More information about Stony Run may be found at our website, www.stonyrunfriends.org. Stony Run Friends Meeting, 5116 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210. For more information about how to give in these ways, contact the Office at (443) 703‐2590.